For new developments, my service includes
- “Ground up” design, meeting all legislative requirements, including creative touches to make your centre unique, appealing to families and profitable
- Established links with all required specialists, to ensure your service is beautiful and practical
- Step by step contact with you from ground breaking, all the way to open day and beyond.
All centres developed by Child’s Play Consultancy have been successful for investors. We consult with you during each step – realising your vision is our goal.
For existing settings, my service includes:
- Renovation in stages or as a single project – accommodating your need to remain child and family safe and operational during the process
- Tailoring works to suit your budget and time frame constraints
- Institution of a fresh look for tired, worn indoor or outdoor areas
- Creative solutions to resolve existing problems eg. lack of storage, difficult to supervise play spaces and other annoying issues common to services.
Outdoor Play Spaces
Design of outdoor play spaces is a specialty of Child’s Play Consultancy
- I can design from the “ground up” for new services or refresh and recycle tired and worn play spaces in line with current legislation and the NQS
- Natural and creative elements are an important feature of my play spaces, in alignment with NQS requirements.
- Child’s Play Consultancy play space designs promote children’s exploration, engagement with, discovery and celebration of the natural world. Our designs are EYLF, QKLG, MTOP and NQS friendly.