Pam Maclean, the proprietor of Child’s Play has more than 30 years’ experience across private, community, school based and special needs services. Pam supports you to deliver high quality care and education. As a business owner and operator of two busy high quality centres, Pam understands your needs.
During her career, Pam has:
- Designed, built and operated the Queensland Small Business of the Year (2006), also named in the Prime Minister’s Top 3 Small Businesses in Australia (2006)
- Spent 11 years as a QIAS Validator across all states
- Presented workshops at major child care conferences across Australia
- Delivered peak body sponsored training in several states
- Contributed articles to industry publications and journals
- Delivered popular, interactive, tailored training for service teams on many early childhood topics
- Worked at all levels of service operations
Pam’s qualifications and achievements include:
- Master of Education (Leadership and Management)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Certificate IV Training and Development
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- AIM Business Manager of the Year
Pam is noted for:
- Conference presentations and enjoyable interactive team workshops
- Effective educator training, workshops and mentoring
- Centre and play space design and room layout
- Ensuring cost effective operations
- Quality assurance compliance
Child’s Play Consultancy works with you to design and operate unique, profitable early childhood services.
Launching your successful service is simply Child’s Play!